Test your idea before you invest!
The next 6-week NABI Business Venture Lab starts Thursday, March 27!
So what? who cares? why you?® has been adopted internationally in 9 countries and is used by more than 10,000 entrepreneurs, inventors and scientists. The NABI Business Venture Lab is based on the So what? who cares? why you?® program.
Today, So what? who cares? why you?® is at work in research institutes, incubation centres, government labs and leading organizations, including the National Research Council of Canada, Pennsylvania State University, the European Space Agency, Spring Board West Innovations Inc. and NABI.
Come to this roll-up-your-sleeves clinic and learn how to:
- Scope out your idea in clear and simple terms
- Frame your innovation in terms of the business problem being solved
- Build a financial model that is defendable
- Pinpoint the sustainable competitive advantage that makes your idea distinct
- Pitch a compelling value proposition to a business backer or customer
Contact Deb at (780) 460-1000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.