in St. Albert June 28th
Join us for a day of imagination, inspiration, and ignition of ideas
The City of St. Albert, in collaboration with the St. Albert and District Chamber of Commerce and the Northern Alberta Business Incubator (NABI), is proud to be hosting the St. Albert Innovation Summit from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, June 28.
This Summit, the first of its kind for St. Albert, will provide an opportunity for participants to join with other business and local leaders to consider new innovations, share creative ideas, and debate the opportunities and challenges that new technologies and processes may bring to communities.
The Summit also complements a recommendation within St. Albert’s Smart City Master Plan, which speaks of the importance of developing local innovation and collaborative ecosystems that support future growth and prosperity.
The agenda for the day includes a mix of keynote speakers, lightning talks, a panel discussion, and great opportunities for networking. At the end of the Summit, attendees will also work together in a facilitated Business Roundtable discussion that will inform local efforts and strategies into the future.
Speakers confirmed for the Summit are:
- Cynthia van Sundert, the A100
- Dar Schwanbeck, Northern Alberta Business Incubator
- Haley Simons, Alberta Creativity Network
- Jim Gibson, Calgary Rainforest Initiative
- Kendall Barber, Poppy Barley
- Kurian Tharakan, Strategy Peak Advisors
- Madeline Ashby, Writer and Futurist
- Mayor Nolan Crouse, City of St. Albert
- Paul Godsmark, Canadian Automated Vehicle Centre of Excellence
- Reid Johnson, Core Networks
- Richard Iwaniuk, Blind Enthusiasm Brewing Company
- Rob LeLacheur, Postmedia Networks
- Rod Schatz, Alidade Strategies
Tickets are now available and will be sold up until 5 p.m. on June 26 at a cost of:
- $20 (all day including lunch)
- $10 (half day, no lunch)
- $0 (student or media)
For more information and to register, please visit stalbert.ca/summit.